Decorate your home with our range of wall decals!
1) Clean your wall to remove dust particles and leave until dry. Decals are best applied to a smooth, clean indoor surface. Do not apply to a newly painted wall
2) Flatten out the product to create a wrinkle-free finish. Decide on how you want to place your decals in your chosen space. It’s recommended that you first test the application and removal in an inconspicuous section of the wall
3) Peel your decals off the adhesive paper, taking care that the decal doesn’t fold and stick to itself, and position on your wall. Once all decals are correctly placed go over them and firmly, but gently, rub to adhere them properly to the wall to complete your masterpiece
1) Remove decals slowly and gently, by carefully lifting an edge and peeling the decal back on itself
2) If decals are not removing easily, a hair dryer on a low heat can be used for several seconds, before slowly and gently peeling off the decal. Please note that the decal might leave some residue on the surface when removed.
Note: We do not guarantee that decals will not damage the surface when removed and take no responsibility if surface is damaged